Modular Roll-In Dock Systems
Lakeview Dock sets a new standard in completely modular and expandable dock. Decking is available in both “Gray” aluminum decking and “Tan” Titan polypropylene decking. All accessories use our double C bracket to attach to the dock. No drilling is required.
Lakeview Roll-in Dock Features
- Roll-in / Roll-out design and light weight for easy installation and removal for storage.
- Aluminum truss construction that is strong, rigid, lightweight and naturally corrosion resistant. All components are aluminum and hardware is stainless steel.
- Adjustable height wheel assemblies on all docks and sundecks, fully adjustable while standing on the dock… no need to get wet! Be the first in and last out of the water every year.
- Wide tires provide excellent support, stability and ease of mobility over land and all types of lake and river bottom terrain.
- Flexible component design for endless variations in dock design and location of accessories; Contact Us for help with layout design.
- Extruded Aluminum Plank Decking with baked-on powder coated nonskid surface, lightweight, strong and corrosion resistant, Gray or Tan Titan vinyl decking.
- Clean lines with no posts sticking above the deck and near seamless transition from section to section. Why not have the sharpest dock on your beach?
Lakeview Dock Sections
- Dock Sections are 4’ wide are available in 8’, 12’ and 16’ lengths and include (1) pair of adjustable height wheel assemblies and connecting brackets with each dock section
- Dock Sections 5’ and 6’ wide are available in aluminum or titan decking, in 12’ lengths only and include (1) pair of adjustable height wheel assemblies and connecting brackets with each dock section.
- Sundecks are available in 4’x8’, 8’x8’, 8’x12’ and 8’x16’. Sundecks include (1) pair of adjustable height wheel assemblies and connecting brackets. Addition wheel assemblies are available when needed
Shore End Ramp Sections are available in 4’x6’, 4’x12’.
Adjustable Height Wheel Assembly Sizes:
|Shallow:||11″ to 22″|
|Medium:||16″ to 33″|
|Deep:||33″ to 67″|
|X-Deep:||49″ to 96″|
|XX-Deep:||68″ to 125″|
Measurements shown are water depths and are designed to keep top of dock at approximately 19″ above water line. Shallow, medium or deep adjustable height wheel assemblies are included as standard with docks and sundecks. X-Deep and XX-Deep are optional.
Wedges- Safety and strength that increase overall surface area of your dock.
Shore End Supports- Posts available in 48”, 72” and 96” heights.
Benches- Clean and cool Aluminum benches with or without armrests.
Bumpers- Our 30” bumpers can be used both horizontally and vertically for the best watercraft protection. We recommend every 5’ along boat docking areas.
Leg Adjusting Tool- This stand up style wrench allows you to level your dock without getting in the water or breaking your back bent over to adjust a section.
Steps- Adjustable Aqua Steps are wide based with 9” pads. These steps offer convenience for the entire family with the security of handrails.
Ladders- The ladder is available in a 58” and 72” size and made of aluminum.